JLL Reports Solid Second-Quarter 2018 Results
Second-quarter revenue up 12 percent to $3.9 billion; fee revenue up 13 percent to $1.5 billion
August 08, 2018
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (NYSE: JLL) today reported operating performance for the second quarter of 2018 with diluted earnings per share of $2.35 and adjusted diluted earnings per share of $2.26.
- Organic revenue expansion across all segments:
- Americas-led growth driven by transactional businesses
- Corporate Solutions continues to build annuity-based revene
- Margins reflect:
- Strong organic expansion driven by Americas
- Investments supporting digital agenda and technology transformation
- LaSalle capital raise continues growth in private equity assets under management to record $52.3B
- Extended credit facility maturity with improved pricing to support growth strategy
"Our year-to-date performance was strong, reflecting organic revenue growth across our business segments and progress on our digital agenda and technology transformation initiatives," said Christian Ulbrich, JLL CEO. "Real estate fundamentals remain resilient, and we are optimistic about our full-year performance, despite intensifying global economic uncertainty."